Connect with us

Life

Man Takes Revenge On North Korea as He Takes Down Their Whole Internet

Published

on

In an act of revenge against the North Korean nation, one man had single handedly shut down their whole internet. Claiming he had done it all at the comfort of his own home, he also says that he was just relaxing and having just a day off while he did all of that!

An Eye for An Eye

An American man known as P4x was just one of the several security researchers who were allegedly hacked by North Korean spies. He reported that he was at home watching a movie and snacking while he had the idea to retaliate against them.

In The Right

Hacking, Cyber, Blackandwhite, Crime

P4x claims that this was the right thing to do as the country also tried to hack more of their security researchers. Leaning in on calling it an act of revenge, he also goes on to state that it was rather easy for him to cause such an impact. Not only that but he was also able to hack their systems and internet quite easily and was only an average level of difficulty for P4x.

Whether or not this may be a sign of war coming on, it would be best that both of the countries be prepared. Although it may be a back and forth kind of thing that may happen in the coming weeks or months, it would be safe to assume that the leader of North Korea would have a few things to say about that.

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Influencers

Legal Action Over Cardi B’s Marge Simpson Halloween Outfit is Threatened

Published

on

By

In relation to her Marge Simpson Halloween costume, an Italian artist has threatened Cardi B with legal action.

Halloween and Legalities

On October 31, the rapper known by the stage name “Bodak Yellow,” Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, revealed her Halloween attire in an Instagram post.

In place of her customary green clothing, the Grammy-winning performer is seen in the images as the popular animated character wearing a 1995 Thierry Mugler black dress.

In her Instagram slideshow post, the mother of two also revealed the artwork that served as inspiration for her outfit. The piece of art was produced in 2013 as part of aleXsandro Palombo’s “Marge Simpson Style Icon” series, which was initially featured in Vogue UK.

The mother of two included Mugler in her caption but left Palombo out and untagged.

On Saturday, November 26, Palombo updated a post on Instagram to denounce the rapper and her use of his work.

The artist claimed that Cardi B and her associates “have used my artwork without any consent, degrading its original meaning and only to amplify their image with a clear commercial purpose that has nothing to do with that path of social awareness that has always characterised my works.”

Additionally, he asserted that he had previously written to Cardi B and her collaborators, photographer Jora Frantzis and stylist Kollin Carter, to explain why he hadn’t been contacted for permission to use his artwork.

We wrote to Mrs. Cardi B and her partners to ask why they hadn’t requested our permission to use the artwork and why they hadn’t acknowledged or given credit to the artist, in violation of Meta’s policy on intellectual property rights, he continued. Still no response.

Claudio Volpi, the attorney for Palombo, increased the level of the “appropriation” charges against his client’s creative work.

According to Volpi of Artnet News, “Cardi B has unlawfully hijacked the work of aleXsandro Palombo for purely commercial goals in violation of the most fundamental copyright and Instagram principles, with the accompanying substantial consequences, both of recompense and of dishonor for her public image.”

The attorney stated that after contacting Frantzis, Carter, and the Atlantic Records marketing team, he only heard back from Frantzis, who said she was “glad to add the credits” and wasn’t “known there was an artist behind this artwork.”

All parties concerned, including Atlantic Records chairman Craig Kallman, have received a formal notice, according to Volpi, requiring them to publish a “remedial” post with due credit to the artist within seven days of receiving it.

In the event that this demand is not fulfilled, Volpi threatened legal action, along with a demand for Palombo’s compensation.

Continue Reading

Influencers

Dwayne Johnson Returns to Store He Used to Frequent as a Child a Rights His Wrongs

Published

on

A long-standing wrong has now been rectified by Dwayne Johnson. The Rock claims to have been thinking about a 7-Eleven for quite some time, and he finally found time in his hectic schedule to stop by.

Ghosts of the Past

The action star described in an Instagram video how he used to frequent the Hawaiian shop daily for over a year in order to shoplift. It was simply a Snickers bar that he was trying to steal during his shoplifting period.

Doing the Right Thing

Before going to the gym, he would stop by the 7-Eleven and snag one delectable chocolate bar every day. Now that he’s making millions of dollars in Hollywood, he thought it would be good to make amends for his transgressions. He acknowledges that, at the time, he was about 14 years old and “broke as hell.”

To everyone’s surprise, he suddenly entered the store and purchased practically every Snickers bar they had. But he wasn’t done just yet, Dwayne Johnson chose to make the purchases for everyone else while he was there. Everyone was so appreciative that a famous movie celebrity was prepared to cover their groceries.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Tons of Fans Express Interest in a Def Jam Revival

Published

on

A popular EA series that blended fighting and hip hop has been inactive for some time. Def Jam: Icon, the company’s last real fighting game, was released in 2007, but fans have been wishing for a revival ever since.

What They Can Do

In order to show EA how much support there is for a new installment on contemporary systems, these same devoted fans have now made the decision to take matters into their own hands and start a petition. It’s been going very well so far.

Growing Strength

Over 8500 people have signed the petition to see a new Def Jam game on the PS5 and Xbox Series X, which was started by YouTube creator RAH GAMING. Many have also left comments expressing how much they would value the series’ return.

Ice-T also joined the Def Jam comeback earlier this year when he requested a Fight for New York revival on Twitter, predicting that it “would be a huge hit all over again.” He played a role in the game too, so knowing that he’d likely be open to developing a new installment if the chance presented itself is pretty reassuring.

Continue Reading

Trending Now