Connect with us

Health

Rebel Wilson Announces Birth of Surrogate Daughter

Published

on

Rebel Wilson revealed that she is now a mother in a touching Instagram post on Monday. She praised her surrogate for bearing the baby in her message and shared the first picture of her adorable daughter.

The Lovely Couple

Wilson and designer Ramona Agruma are now known to be a pair after Wilson referred to Agruma in a post as her “Disney Princess” earlier this summer.

A Master Plan

Wilson told PEOPLE in May that she wanted to get “healthier” because she wanted to have children. According to her interview with the magazine, she first saw a fertility specialist in 2019 who advised her to lose weight if she wanted to collect and store her eggs.

Wilson concluded her birth announcement in a way that only a newlywed in love could: by expressing both how much love there is and how difficult it is.

Health

Chris Hemsworth to Take a Break from Acting

Published

on

After realizing he has a higher than average risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease, actor Chris Hemsworth said he is taking a vacation from performing. After taking testing for his Disney+ documentary series Limitless, the Thor actor discovered the revelation.

A Huge Deal

Hemsworth discovered that he carries two copies of the gene ApoE4, one from each parent, increasing his risk of contracting the illness by eight to ten times compared to people who don’t carry both copies of the gene.

Being Careful

Hemsworth tests his body and looks into ways to live longer and healthier in the Limitless series. He clarified that although he had not received a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease, he had been informed of the increased risk.

The creator of the series, Darren Aronofsky, told Hemsworth privately when they received the results, contrary to the original plan for the series, which called for him to get all of his genetic test results live on camera.

Continue Reading

Health

22 Years Later, “Little Hercules,” the World’s Strongest Boy, Leads a Radically Different Life

Published

on

By

22 years after his bodybuilding triumphs, the former “World’s Strongest Boy,” also known as the “Little Hercules,” leads a totally different existence.

Life goes by so fast

Due to his entire weight loss, Richard Sandrak no longer resembles the Richard Sandrak of his youth.

Richard had an excellent physique, eight-pack abs, and impressively defined arms and legs when he was eight years old, 22 years ago.

He was a master in karate in his youth and had the strength to lift three times his body weight.

Richard was named the “World’s Strongest Boy” when he was just 11 years old, but it wasn’t all that it was meant to be.

The adolescent weight lifter was said to have a dangerously low body fat percentage of just 1% as a result of his training.

According to Men’s Journal, having such low body fat can lead to major health problems like being more susceptible to serious cardiac problems, being ill frequently, and having muscles that are so weak that you struggle to move around.

Andreas Munzer, an Austrian bodybuilder who passed away more than 25 years ago, continues to serve as a lesson for all bodybuilders trying to lose body fat.

He perished away at the young age of 31, and an autopsy revealed that he had no body fat at the time of his death.

Following the release of a video about the young Richard, his parents faced a great deal of backlash. Many people claimed that subjecting him to such painful training was cruel and unethical of his parents.

A youngster Richard’s age wouldn’t be able to produce enough testosterone to get in the form he was in, according to several medical experts at the time.

Despite Richard’s mother’s repeated denials, they alleged that he was using steroids, which are strongly discouraged for kids.

Richard, who is now an adult, acknowledged that he no longer has any interest in bodybuilding.

I don’t do weights anymore, Richard stated in a 2015 interview with Inside Edition.

There are several children with a similar physique, yet people tried to make me out to be some sort of freak of nature.

I have a lot of pride in my past.

“I don’t want others to know it, but I’m not going to be forced to live there,” she said.

Since his days as the “World’s Strongest Boy,” Richard’s career has taken some turns; as of 2015, he was a stuntman for the Universal Studios Hollywood Waterworld show.

The former bodybuilder did acknowledge that he still performs cardio activities on occasion to maintain his fitness.

Continue Reading

Health

Greta Thunberg Claims Climate Conference of UN is a Scam and Won’t Attend

Published

on

Greta Thunberg called the COP climate change conference a “scam” and announced she wouldn’t be going this year. The COP27, the annual climate conference, which will be held this year from November 6–18 in Egypt, is just a few days away. The 19-year-old, a well-known climate activist, will noticeably be absent from the event.

Quite the Big Name

Thunberg has been in the news since she was a small child thanks to her successful school strike against climate change. It was unexpected that she wouldn’t be attending COP27 because she has since come to represent effective climate action.

The Big Event

The COP conferences take place annually, and this year Egypt will “host more than 45,000 registered COP27 participants representing Parties, UN and regional organizations, businesses, the scientific community, indigenous and local communities, and civil society to jointly enhance and accelerate the implementation of climate action and follow up on our collective commitments and pledges,” according to the conference website.

The purpose of the meeting, according to Thunberg, “‘are not really meant to change the whole system” but rather to chart gradual advancement. Greta notes that the climate situation is really urgent and adds that “as it is, the COPs are not really working, unless, of course, we use them as an opportunity to mobilize, which we must try to do, and make people realize what a colossal scam this is.”

Continue Reading

Trending Now