Connect with us

Influencers

Australian Man Throws Major Bombshell After Claiming to be King Charles’ Son

Published

on

The guy claiming to be King Charles and Camilla’s secret love child, Simon Dorante-Day, has disclosed he’s thinking about suing the royal family.

This sounds like Greek Mythology

The Queenslander, 56, recently told 7NEWS that he is more prepared than ever to demand that Charles submit to DNA tests in court.

The judge, myself, and his attorney had a conversation concerning Charles’ legal standing and whether the monarch was subject to the law or not, he said, according to the site.

The Queenslander, 56, recently told 7NEWS that he is more prepared than ever to demand that Charles submit to DNA tests in court.

The judge, myself, and his attorney had a conversation concerning Charles’ legal standing and whether the monarch was subject to the law or not, he said, according to the site.

“And the answer to that was no – they told me that we don’t see any reason why he is.

“And secondly, Camilla and her family are certainly not above the law. So that argument’s already been had and settled.”

He added despite King Charles recently taking over the throne, it hasn’t slowed down his efforts in looking at the legalities of the case.

He said: “I’ll be back to the Family Court. In his final ruling last time I was before the courts, the judge told me that if I come back with the evidence all nice and neatly stamped, then there’s no reason to deny an application for a DNA test, and Charles and Camilla will have to answer that.”

The individual also claimed to have written a letter to the late Queen earlier this year urging her to encourage her son to take part in DNA testing. But instead of responding to the message with honour, the monarch ignored it.

Since his grandma told him on her deathbed, Simon has been claiming for years that he is the son of Charles and Camilla, according to the Daily Mail.

Simon claims that he was conceived around 1965, during the royal couple’s visit to Australia, thus Charles and Camilla would have been teenagers even though they first met in 1970.

Simon contends that they were connected far earlier, though.

He was adopted at the age of eight months after the Queen Consort apparently decided he was becoming too big to keep hidden from the public. He was born on April 5, 1966, in Portsmouth, England.

Again, all of this is based on the engineer’s 56-year-old claims.

Simon claims that because both of his adopted grandparents were employed by the Queen and Prince Philip at one of their royal estates, the couple decided to adopt him and raise him as their own.

Maybe you have a kid out there that you don’t know too. Jk.

Entertainment

Fans already have the ideal substitute for Liam Hemsworth in The Witcher.

Published

on

By

The mess that was The Witcher on Netflix just won’t go away. If you didn’t hear, Henry Cavill has left the series, and I truly hope I’m not the one to tell you.

The Witcher Debate Just Won’t Go Away

In the next third season, Cavill will play Geralt of Rivea, but this will be his last appearance. The position will then be filled by Liam Hemsworth in season four.

Cavill didn’t really give a reason for leaving, but it’s quite obvious now. Cavill, who has fought for the veracity of Andrzej Sapkowski’s original novels, is quite disappointed that The Witcher is departing from them.

Some producers reportedly even made fun of the novels. In light of this, viewers started a petition requesting that Netflix fire the show’s writers and rehire Cavill. Liam Hemsworth is not at fault for any of this mess, but the actor hasn’t exactly received a warm welcome to the franchise.

Cavill didn’t really give a reason for leaving, but it’s quite obvious now. Cavill, who has fought for the veracity of Andrzej Sapkowski’s original novels, is quite disappointed that The Witcher is departing from them.

Some producers reportedly even made fun of the novels. In light of this, viewers started a petition requesting that Netflix fire the show’s writers and rehire Cavill. Liam Hemsworth is not to blame for any of this turmoil, but the actor hasn’t exactly had a warm welcome to the franchise.

We Got This Covered reports that 3D artist Wonki Cho has won the hearts of fans with a collection of concept work that casts actor Mads Mikkelsen in the part.

As Geralt, I must confess that Mikkelsen does look pretty cool, and let’s face it—everything that man touches turns to gold. Similar views were expressed by fans on Twitter. No offense to Liam Hemsworth for playing The Witcher, but Mads Mikkelsen is a perfectly capable actor over here, according to Grunchpop.

Fans aren’t the only ones affected by Cavill’s departure; Revnardent added, “Petition for Mads Mikkelsen to be the next Witcher.” We share Doug Cockle’s sentiments, who play Geralt in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and expressed his sadness at Cavill’s departure.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Does Laurence Fishburne feel that his absence from The Matrix: Resurrections was a loss? “No, Not At All”

Published

on

By

Actor Laurence Fishburne, who played Morpheus, doesn’t feel like he lost out by not participating in Matrix: Resurrections with stars Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss.

Then it’s alright, we guess.

Resurrections, the fourth installment of the Matrix franchise that brought the series back after over 20 years, didn’t especially impress Fishburne or many other critics.

When speaking with Variety, Fishburne was directly questioned about if he felt excluded from the action. He answered, “No, not really.

It wasn’t as horrible as I anticipated, according to Fishburne. “And it didn’t live up to my expectations. But in my opinion, Carrie-Anne and Keanu did a great job. That’s what I was thinking, too.”

Resurrections included the return of Reeves as Neo, Moss as Trinity, Jada Pinkett Smith as Niobe, and Lambert Wilson as The Merovingian, but Fishburne was conspicuously absent.

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II portrays an AI version of the Morpheus character in Resurrections, however the reason why Fishburne was not asked back is still unclear. Even Fishburne admitted in 2021 that he had no idea why he hadn’t been approached to take on the part again.

Even though Resurrections attempted to explain Morpheus’ absence, many believed that his absence was actually due to his death in the canonical 2005 video game The Matrix Online.

Continue Reading

Influencers

Legal Action Over Cardi B’s Marge Simpson Halloween Outfit is Threatened

Published

on

By

In relation to her Marge Simpson Halloween costume, an Italian artist has threatened Cardi B with legal action.

Halloween and Legalities

On October 31, the rapper known by the stage name “Bodak Yellow,” Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, revealed her Halloween attire in an Instagram post.

In place of her customary green clothing, the Grammy-winning performer is seen in the images as the popular animated character wearing a 1995 Thierry Mugler black dress.

In her Instagram slideshow post, the mother of two also revealed the artwork that served as inspiration for her outfit. The piece of art was produced in 2013 as part of aleXsandro Palombo’s “Marge Simpson Style Icon” series, which was initially featured in Vogue UK.

The mother of two included Mugler in her caption but left Palombo out and untagged.

On Saturday, November 26, Palombo updated a post on Instagram to denounce the rapper and her use of his work.

The artist claimed that Cardi B and her associates “have used my artwork without any consent, degrading its original meaning and only to amplify their image with a clear commercial purpose that has nothing to do with that path of social awareness that has always characterised my works.”

Additionally, he asserted that he had previously written to Cardi B and her collaborators, photographer Jora Frantzis and stylist Kollin Carter, to explain why he hadn’t been contacted for permission to use his artwork.

We wrote to Mrs. Cardi B and her partners to ask why they hadn’t requested our permission to use the artwork and why they hadn’t acknowledged or given credit to the artist, in violation of Meta’s policy on intellectual property rights, he continued. Still no response.

Claudio Volpi, the attorney for Palombo, increased the level of the “appropriation” charges against his client’s creative work.

According to Volpi of Artnet News, “Cardi B has unlawfully hijacked the work of aleXsandro Palombo for purely commercial goals in violation of the most fundamental copyright and Instagram principles, with the accompanying substantial consequences, both of recompense and of dishonor for her public image.”

The attorney stated that after contacting Frantzis, Carter, and the Atlantic Records marketing team, he only heard back from Frantzis, who said she was “glad to add the credits” and wasn’t “known there was an artist behind this artwork.”

All parties concerned, including Atlantic Records chairman Craig Kallman, have received a formal notice, according to Volpi, requiring them to publish a “remedial” post with due credit to the artist within seven days of receiving it.

In the event that this demand is not fulfilled, Volpi threatened legal action, along with a demand for Palombo’s compensation.

Continue Reading

Trending Now